SimpleCloud is an application that allows you to dynamically and easily deploy Minecraft oriented software. It greatly simplifies the work and the technical processes within a Minecraft server network. The program is the basis for a Minecraft server network.
- Download the cloud on Github
- Unzip the folder and execute the start file
- Follow the setup instructions
- Connect a wrapper to your manager. It is recommended to use the InternalWrapperModule for this. You can find it here.
- Create your first group by typing create into the console
- For more information type help
- Have fun :D
If you have any questions or problems, please contact us on Discord.
A dashboard for managing and configurating the cloud.
An awsome API to structure your modules or plugins.
Extend simplecloud with your custom build modules or use our prebuild modules.
Create reusable templates to instantly spin up your services.
Support for various server software
Spigot, BungeeCord and Velocity support.
Compatibility for more than one proxy server.